SESSIONS HELD VIA ZOOM ON:
6.30 PM BST (London) Hatha Yoga Level 2
6.00 PM BST (London) Mantra, Pranayama & Meditation - All Levels
7.15 PM BST (London) Hatha Yoga Level 1
6.30 PM BST (London) Hatha Yoga Level 3
8 PM BST (London) FREE Pranayama & Meditation
6.00 PM BST (London) Hatha Yoga Level 2
7.30 PM BST (London) Yoga Philosophy & Vedanta
(45-60 min) - registration closes the night before.
8 GBP Single Session OR 100 GBP Monthly Unlimited
Write to me HERE for payment details.
Monthly access begins from the date of the first class attended after purchase.
If you don't see your preferred day and time on this schedule, please let me know your preference! There is a lot of flexibility with online!
Last updated on May 18th, 2020
HOW TO JOIN?
* Let me know what you are coming to :)
* Share proof of payment at least 15 min prior to the start of a session to receive the access password.
* Use the links on your left (above if on a smartphone) to access the session via ZOOM.
* Discuss any injuries or concerns with me before the session.
* The session goes live 15 minutes before the start of a class. Arrive early so I may help you with any tech difficulties. If you are not able to log in successfully due to late-coming, you are still liable for payment.
* Position your mat horizontally towards your device and make sure I can see the full length of your body on the screen before the session begins, including appropriate light.
* It helps to have the back of your device towards the maximum amount of light.
* Mute yourself at the start of the session and address individual concerns through ZOOM Chat - I'll find a moment to revert.
* Max the volume on your device. If you have bluetooth earphones, they work fab!
* My ability to correct and adjust is limited through an online class. Please only do what feels good and safe for your body. By participating in an online class you take full responsibility for your practice and understand that your concerns are being addressed within the general welfare of a group majority. If you have very specific requirements you might be better suited for a private session (see below).
* 2 hour cancellation policy applies from the moment request registration.
* No shows or unsuccessful logins due to late-coming are still liable for payment.
Online Private Sessions are Available.
You can tailor your session to include the practice of asanas, pranayama, mindfulness/meditation and the study of Vedanta. Speak to Komal for further guidance.
* 12 hour cancellation policy applies, or the lesson will be charged at full price.